Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Avoidance Post - Hey Look, A Band!

I'd really like to rant about some bits of idiocy going on elsewhere on the Internet today, but I'm not feeling articulate enough at the moment so I'll save you all the trouble of reading incoherent ramblings. (Eventually I'll get the hang of this whole "blogging" thing, but not today it seems.) Instead, I'll use this blog as a soap box for a shameless plug! (Hey, a platform is a platform, right?)

So I'm in this band, right? We're called Six Minutes to Midnight. I may be a little biased, but I think we're pretty awesome. You can find our website at http://www.sixminutestomidnightrocks.com. We're also on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/sixminutestomidnight. Check us out!

 I'd like to particularly point out that we now have two songs available for purchase on a neato website called Pay Who You Want Online...you can find them HERE. Have a listen, and it'd be pretty cool if you bought them, too!

Back to your regularly scheduled political etc commentary soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment